Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dec 4, 2009 - More Big Sur coast

Uli and Sabine's tour began 21 months ago in Vienna, Austria.  They crossed from eastern Europe into Asia, crossed southern China, and eventually made their way to southeast Asia - Laos, Thailand ( a 15-month trip...and yes, all by bicycle ). From Thailand, they flew to Anchorage, and began heading south, following the Alaska Highway - That's where I first met them, back in August.  I was on my way north to Fairbanks, and they were heading south to the Cassiar Hwy,... we met briefly in a cafe over breakfast.  4 months later, I found them again on the Pacific Coast Bike Route!! They are true adventurers, and I have enjoyed so much sharing their company.


Uli humps it up a climb, Big Sur coast
Big Creek Bridge, Big Sur coast


Uli and I, Big Sur coast

No comments:

Post a Comment